HAPPY HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!! Here is PART 2 of my favorite things. Thank you all for reaching out to me last week and giving me so much feedback. I loved it! Here was my favorite comment form last week..”I went to one store and they were sold out of the neck cream and then I went to another store and they told me they sold out because some girl at Glamour Farms blogged about it.” TOO FUNNY!!! Love it. I promise you, if I take the time to tell you about it, it’s something I love and am passionate about. And as always, if you need anything or just want to talk, feel free to find me!
email me: email@example.com
text me: (618)508-1001
pm on facebook: Stephanie Harrison
snap me: stephanieadele7
Powders, Foundations, Concealers…OH MY!
My routine, whether right or wrong, it’s the way I do it! I apply wash face, tone, apply moisture and let dry completely. I then add primer. After this I use concealer under eyes, down bridge of nose, middle of forehead and middle of chin and blend. I then add cover up to anywhere needed on face. I then follow with foundation and powder or just powder, depending how much I want to get ready that day!
1. Mirabella Pure Press Foundation – Mirabella Pure Press Foundation is a wonderful alternative to the other OTC foundations that cake, enhance my lines and especially irritate my skin. Mirabella contains no irritating ingredients, especially for me and my sensitive skin. Love this one for everyday wear, when I do not want to wear foundation. I do not like a heavy feel on my skin and this is very lightweight. I love this one for the summer! But I actually wear it year round. Makes my skin very smooth.
2. Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder – I go back and forth between my two powders, this one and the Mirabella one. This one has more of a matte type finish compared to my Mirabella. I found that Youniques mineral powder works very well for me. It goes on light and feels light BUT has great coverage – and seems to last throughout the day. I get many compliments on my skin when I wear this one.
3. Maybelline New York Fit Me Pressed Powder – this is the powder I carry with me in my purse. I like to apply it with a cheap ELF brand kabuki brush for touch ups.
4. Estee Lauder – Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup – (this is in the very small little bottle-I was out of my big bottle) Foundation I use when I need more coverage. This is the best foundation I have ever found for that. Not only covered will it cover up acne and scars, but it will also leave the face looking nearly poreless. It also stays on all day. My favorite for dance/wedding makeup and photo shoots.
5. it Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC Cream with SPF 50 Plus – The BEST CC Cream I have used and I have tried many. I love this product. It goes on well, is very matte, has great coverage and makes my skin very smooth. I wear this A LOT! As does one of my girls. Great for those with acne prone skin, works to clear the skin.
6. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores HD Micro, Finishing Powder – My HOLY GRAIL of finishing powders…I would not go a day without it. I’ve used almost all on the market and I always go back to this one. I use it for our photo shoots also. I add it on top of all foundations. and reapply for shiny faces during photo shoots. This also minimizes pores better than any powder I’ve used.
7. Younique Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation – OK..I have to be real about this one. I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with this foundation. When I first used it I did not care for it at all, but my sister would wear it and her skin would look flawless, so I would try it again…still was unsure. And then I watched one of my favorite Makeup Artists do a video and show how she applies it – I then I understood with the “hype” was all about. I loved it then. Now, this is not a foundation I would wear everyday, but MANY LADIES DO! Including my sister. Not sure why, just wouldn’t…lol. BUT..I have been having major skin issues lately, due to “we aren’t quite sure”..and this stuff has been my saving grace. I have this big ugly red thing on my face and this covers it up beautifully. And this is how: I take 2 drops of foundation, a squirt of the Younique Mineral Concealer, mix it together and apply it to my face WITH THEIR BRUSH. I blend it well and then go back over the area on my face that has the spot and it looks flawless!!! So right now, I would NOT LIVE without this foundation. When my skin clears up, I will have to give you feedback then. We shall see…
1. Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation – This says Foundation, but I use this as a Cover Up for any imperfections on the face. Mainly for models. Covers up well!
2. doTERRA Peppermint Beadlets – Ok, this is a FUNNY…no clue how these got in the picture! Haha! I use them all the time for a breath mint, to upset tummy cure, to a nasal decongestant. So yes, I love them…just no clue why they are in this pic! HA!
3. Younique Mineral Touch Concealer – There are two of these in this picture. Tubes with silver lid. I love this stuff!!! I use it to add to my foundation for extra coverage. My very favorite way is to use the light one as a highlighter for under my eyes, down my nose, chin, and forehead. LOVE!!!
4. Benefit Cosmetics Fake-Up Undereye Hydrating Concealer – My other fave under eye concealer! I have tried probably every under eye concealers on the market, of which only accentuated any fine lines and come off by noon. It works like a charm and hydrates, covers wonderfully and no lines, best product out there doing what it says it
5. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in #01 Pale Yellow – The #1 thing I would NEVER EVER be without. Ever. I use it everyday on myself and anyone I do makeup for. This stuff is amazing as a setting powder under the eyes, after concealer. And it does not settle into fine lines! I also use it around my nose and anywhere else I need a little brightness! HOLY GRAIL!!!!
1. THIS WEEKEND we will be honoring Veteran’s Day by giving all Veterans a free gift AND 15% OFF for everyone In-Store and Online.
2. UPCOMING DATES:
Black Saturday – In Story ONLY (6am-4pm)
Black Friday – Only ONLY Sale – (Store Closed)
Small Business Saturday – In Store Only Sale
Cyber Monday – Online ONLY Sale
Love and Many Blessings,