Tonight I will be going over the FINAL PART of my 3-part series on my Favorite Beauty Products. Hope you have enjoyed it. I have enjoyed talking to so many of you and you sharing your tips with me. As always, feel free to contact me if you would like to talk or have any questions for me.
email me: email@example.com
text me: (618)508-1001
pm on facebook: Stephanie Harrison
snap me: stephanieadele7
1. Younique Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette 1 & 3 – I love these palettes so very much. They stay on all day and provide a lot of color. I tend to wear 1 more, but I use 3 more on our models for photo shoot days. And I find myself using the color Chipper for my eyebrows.
2. Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes – Colors Lots O Latte and Lavish Lilac – These are what I throw on the days I need something fast…like everyday! HA! And it stays put all day and does not bother my very sensitive eyes. Depends on my outfit and mood on what color I pick to wear.
3. Tarte Tartelette Tease Clay Eyeshadow Palette – I am a sucker for palettes if you can’t tell! But I use them so often for photo shoots, so I get the privilege of trying a lot of them, because we FLY THROUGH MAKEUP! This is the first Tarte Palette I’ve purchased…Maggie (my youngest convinced me it was one of the best!) Excellent quality, pigmentation and is super blendable! Added Plus: It smells really good!
4. Buxom Dolly’s Wild Side Eyeshadow Palette – my very, very favorite. I get compliments on my eyes every time I wear these colors. And they have a built in primers in them so they stay on like “none other”! Love! Great for dress up occasions, dinner out, or just any day you want to add a little more sparkle.
EYELINERS, MASCARAS & MORE
I am an eyeliner and mascara junkie!!! If an eyeliner is out there I have probably tried it! I have very sensitive eyes so I cannot take anything that makes my eyes water! The next thing I find equally important is STAYING POWER! If put it on in the morning, I want it to look exactly the same when I go to wash it off at night…very important.
1. TARTE Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – This mascara is great give me great length and volume without clumps. One of my faves!
2. BENEFIT They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara – This one is my very favorite for lengthening my lashes. This mascara makes my lashes look extra long & I get compliments when I wear it.
3. STILA Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Stingray – I like this one if I am needing it to look really black. It would not be my #1 pick but it does have good staying power and lots of pigmentation.
4. TARTE Double Duty Beauty Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara & Waterproof Bottom Lash Mascara – This is my travel pick. With Glamour Farms, we have to travel a lot so I am always looking for easy things to pack and this is my choice of mascara…AND I LOVE the one for bottom lashes, so much so that I end up using it up at home! It perfectly coats my bottom lashes and separates them beautifully. I got it originally becuase it was my fave mascara in travel size – the bottom lash was just an added bonus.
5. TARTE Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara – It’s consistency gets thicker with use due to clay quality, but it really brightens your eyes! Take time to apply to prevent any clumping and it will look perfect.
6. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Brow Wiz Pencil – I have just realized the importance of eyebrows in the last few years. This is my holy grail eyebrow pencil. I always try to have a back up ready because I don’t like using anything else. The color matches my natural color well and creates nice fine pencil strokes. AND IT’S EASY TO USE!!!!
7. MARC JACOBS Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner – This has really amazing staying power and I find it perfect for lining my inside lower eye. I find myself using this one A LOT!
8. CHANEL STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF LONG-LASTING EYELINER – The one I have worn for years and years and years. My entire family wears this one. It never disappoints. Stays for hours, does not smudge, and is great for sensitive eyes. This was recommended years ago by a dermatologist.
9. TWEEZERMAN ProCurl Eyelash Curler – This is the best curler I’ve ever used. It’s got a wider gentler curve, great for almond shaped eyes. I can get my lashes in all the way across, nice and close, with no pinching! I’ve tried many and this one is my fave!
10. KAT VON D Tattoo Liner – My favorite liquid eyeliner. I love this liner. It’s in my model makeup collection as well as my personal kit. It does not budge and it gives the sharpest, cleanest line.
LIPS, LIPS & MORE LIPS
1. REVLON ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in BACKSTAGE – This is my very favorite drugstore stay on lipstick! We use it a lot on our models and I also wear it a lot. This one was recommenced by my cousin Mia and it has became a fave!
2. L’OREAL Colour Riche Lipcolour in Sun Wash – The lipstick I have worn the very longest. I have worn this type and color for many years. I always go back to it. Great for everyday.
3. COVER GIRL Outlast All Day Lipcolor – I wear this one in many colors…and again, have for years. I use Natural Blush, Brazilian Raisin, Blushed Mauve…all picks of mine.
4. REVLON ColorStay Lip Liner – Again I wear many of these but in the winter I reach for my Chocolate the most.
5. MERLE NORMAN Lip Pencil Plus – LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one. I’ve worn since College and always go back to this. It stays on forever. Sweet Marmalade is my fave color, but I wear many!
6. MAC ‘Pro Longwear’ Lip Pencil in Bittersweet – another MUST HAVE in my collection. Stays on forever!
7. BOBBI BROWN Art Stick in Rose Brown – This is an outstanding product! Lip pencil ease but as creamy as lipstick. Won’t dry out your lips and stays on long. I’m in love!!
8. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bahama – This one is another long wearing one and it matches so many skin tones. Very pretty on. And perfect for every day use. This one gets a lot of use in my kit!
9. BOBBI BROWN Lip Color in Brownie – Another one I have loved for many years.
10. MAYBELLINE Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color in Touch of Spice – Makes your lips pop without standing out too much! Very pretty color! Stays on very well!
11. REVLON Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipcolor in Premier Plum – #1 most used color for Fall in our photoshoots.
12. BUXOM Full-On Lip Polish – My very favorite lipgloss in too many colors to mention. I’ve talked about this one before. Love it! It’s a blogger fave also!
Ladies we are working our tail ends off to make this the best event it can be. This is our most talked and anticipated event of the year. We will have the revealing of our 3rd Annual CHRISTMAS MANNEQUIN…Doorbusters, Holiday Wear Reveal, New Arrivals, Food, AND LOTS OF FUN!
It’s HUNTING SEASON! Grab the girls and come see us on BLACK SATURDAY!!! Be watching our FACEBOOK PAGE for full details!
p.s. Our BLACK FRIDAY SALE will take place ONLINE ONLY Friday, November 25th.
Lots of Love and Blessings,
A little bit of inspiration from one of my favorites. Thank you model Julie for introducing me to him…love.